LOVE SHOPPING


---2nd Aug---



went to SUTERA MALL tat day wif my mom b4 i attended my BM tuition class...
OMG suddenly receive messange frm IVY LIM on the way...didnt went 2 tuition...
i'm on the way liao u noe???haha,nvm larr.u really dunnoe...actually juz wanna mention u in my blog onli..^^
of cos i got make up tat day..vr perfect..bcos i finally find some ways to make it look nice..and i wore vr simple tat day,juz a blackish t-shirt,short jeans pants,sandals,wif my beloved leopard prints bag frm my dear..



went to find my ex-colleague MEI CHEE..so happy when met her ..and we talked a lot of there,also wif another colleague there..quite hyperactive..lol :-p..went to find the DERMEDEX refining cream's price..ai~same price wif my beauty salon..maybe it's fixed price :- s
but the boss quite nice..he said if i bought it, he'll free me a travel packet refining cream n foam..kaka~~i also bought a damn cute bear mirror frm my mom..tq a.




after reached home,had a lot of fun wif my sis..took a lot of photo..she've juz back frm CS wif XXX...





smile : )





^^

omg me looks like GEKSAI

wif my cute mirror

tried to act rabbit OMG== funny

okk,tat's all................

0 comments:

Post a Comment