FINALLY..

Finally,have a long-time-chat wif ♥MR.J♥at midnight..we chatted until 6a.m..
we told each other the truth,we told each other the minds...and finally both of us cried...
we feel so sorry to each other for those wrongs we have done..we hurt so much...we're so care to everythings but we can't do well ,then both of us r heartbroken..we chatted abt the past..the words we said..the messanges we sent..the memories we have..anything n everything we have..happy,sad,sweet,unforgettable ones....


And one more,vr unfair to me..tat bitch,u must go hell,i've nvr meet a slut gal like u ..u must take care of urself.if one day i meet u, i will kill u..trust me,i won't let u go..u dares to entice my b.f,so u must prepares for the aftermath i will give u..wait n see..i will let u beg me.dun let me meet u..oOo

0 comments:

Post a Comment