RIGHT HERE WAITING


finally my 1week-school holiday is coming ..trial exam really made me crazy..shit!
i really dunno when i must to start my bloggie cos it's really too much needed to say..
tis also a problem actually..haha..ok nvr mind,juz follows my mood ..



yesterday is my dad's birthday...so we went out to have our lunch in a restoran at TTA..
walao so gaowei lorr the dishes.at the moment, i kept thinking tat how come tis restoran can be survived until now??after backed home,wo took out a chocolate cake i chose and sang birthday songs to dad..a lot of pictures are taken..upload later....


recently, i 'm so severely affected by my love matter..there are too many problems among us..maybe u dunno only...i gonna died ..so sad so unhappy...even every papers in my trial exam,i couldn't concentrated..i couldn't stop thinking him .anything..everything..i'm so useless rite..so weak k..i dunno how to solve our problems cos i nvr seriously ask him everything i wanna know...i afraid to get any answer .i'm loss of control ...i feel heartbroken..is it love so difficult to manage?is it the end of our road?i really dunnoe..but i dunwan...i dunwan give up tis 978days love..so long..so sweet..and so love u..GOD pls bless me..pls...



there's no one who loves u like i do..leaving only memorie where we did we go wrong..i couldn't find the words then,so let me say them-I STILL LOVE U

0 comments:

Post a Comment