STRUGGLING AND WAITING

Today,in school,maybe some of u saw i cried a few times..when told my love problems to ivy,i lost of control.my tears resembled a stream of water..omg,i'm so ugly at tat moment.why i become like this,in mandarin call行尸走肉.i'm so bitch..bitchy peddy,is it love is your whole?without love,without him,y u couldn't survived??if u really wanna die,do it right now!don't wait anymore!guys,i'm so bitch rite?! but y i still feel so pain??so hurt?? if u know me,u're sure know how much i love him..if u know me,u're sure know how hard our love are..anything and everything we got is not so easily..i'm struggling and still waiting the miracle will happen..since i'm so sure i want the love coming back,i must be tough,i must be strong,i must be control my feeling well..i'm not a fool,i know wat i wanted the most, i know wat i'm doing now..i'll do my own decision..i'll think it seriously....


MR♥J,i still countdown our 1000days...i still wait..loving u...

0 comments:

Post a Comment