You are still living in my heart.



Sometimes I consider that we are not alike
You can look the others which I could not one
But sometimes I consider that we are so alike
Being arrogant and never been yield to the fate


Being arrogant and NEVER BEEN YIELD TO THE FATE
I drop down my tears when I recall how arrogant we are when we are facing the fate.
I drop down my tears when I recall how stubborn we are when they say no.
I drop down my tears when I recall how tough we are when we said we wanted together.
I drop down my tears when I recall how sad we are when we did the wrong to one another.
I drop down my tears when I recall how pain we are when we are forced to separate long distance two years ago.
I drop down my tears when I recall how lose we are when we lost our hot temper to one another.
I drop down my tears when I recall how sweet and happiness we are.
I drop down my tears when I recall you like to call me Darling and I will call u back Dear.
I drop down my tears when I am viewing the messanges you sent to me.
I drop down my tears when I am listening your voice in my voicemail.
I drop down my tears when I am viewing our photos.
I drop down my tears when I miss you but cannot touch you.
I drop down my tears when I know you are the whole in my heart.
I drop down my tears when I know how much you love me and I love you.


When I know it is the time for me to be tough,then I will not to drop down a drop of tears on the contrary try to find back my self-respect and dignity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment