I love TOYAKO =)



Hey=)

Finally,my hairstyle is changed yesterday,at Toyako.

Damn happy=)But i didnt take any photos cos my eyes pain and didnt make a pretty look there.

Ai~

Appreciate that Toyako is as well as you cant imagine.I mean professional hairstylist,machines and even Redken products.And also the environment is comfortable and a little bit high class.

OMG,do you know that there's a damn cool manager?Every poses during his cutting time is smart,professional which make u in confidence to him.Crazy~~!==But he looks like quite silent.What he said to me is only'Byebye'.==Ok,is ok.Because I have Ask and Jonason,whose kept chatting with me.Lolx=)

Ya,Ask Hon,my hairstylist,damn cool his skills=)Thanks for giving me a pretty,mature and sexy hair =)Im in confidence with u now.haha^^Anyway,tq for treat me good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment