Sigh.

It is a very tired day as I woke up so...early in this morning.
That mean I only slept at about 2 hours .Shit!Not feeling well><

Went to KL for visit the room for rent.
Ok la.The auntie is quite friendly and helpful,I think.
And the small room is really small la but it's bigger than other small room already.
So,should I appreciate it?? No,I will not.Know why?I am forced to accept all of these!
Well,the house I will be live start frm next month,is fully completed with the transport and food court and other else.Concluse that is quite convinience.
But I am needed to walk to the main road.Sigh.lazy.Ok lo.Keep fit lo.
Needed to prepare a lot of things like umbrella,jacket,UV SPF lotion.
SUPER SUPER SUPER HATE DARK.><
But I'm getting dark as forgot to apply UV lotion during shooting time.Stupid Peddy.
Then I also decide to wear short pants,heels and make up if got time,to UTAR everyday.
Lolx.Ya u know me hate to wear long pants.
Wish me able to adapt my new campus life soon.
Get ready for study hard and playing hard.Lolx.


Good nite guys.Muackss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment