❤MY FIRST BLOG❤


helo everybody
tis is the first time i create a blog 4 myself
quite fresh n excited cos i finally hav my own blog

thx stephy^^(u kn u kn..kaka^^)

2moro ponteng school again...
nt me onli larr~ivy,grace,stephy,katherine,deon....many many ppl absence...
i think our form teacher Pn Sadiah will vr SUPRISE wow~~~
thx GERAK KUMPUL SEJARAH..i love u BUT i dunwan see u...
then i can sleep like a pig..


and BABY...
i miss u......vr vr much....kn??
altough tt day had happened something and we.....
but now....
all of it got settle.....
and we look more珍惜between each other.....
and i also find that i really really L.O.V.E U vr vr vr muchhhhhh..........
muackkkkkk~~❤
❤❤SWEET KISS❤❤

and i wish 2 share somethings wif u

090719...Peddy❤ Ivy❤ Grace went 2女人我最大《OL变美丽》分享会

peddy

wif my ticket

our tickets

toilet

and grace

and ivy

at the ballroom



then,me n ivy went 2 tebrau jusco《女人我最大》美丽见面会
tebrau jusco


小曼,kevin,蓝心湄

lined up 4 the signature


me n kevin

ivy's n mine

yeah!
OMG!I'm sleepy rite now!
good--nite!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment