BAD MOOD:(





ohh~~I'm no mood today~~~~~~
pain pain pain!!!
tt bad 'aunt' come le larr!(#$^$^%*@)
luckily i ponteng 2day~
maybe 2moro will ponteng too....hehe


hen my dear wake up early 2day~~~
and of cos he got sayang sayang me...
actually he vr tired..frm his voice i kn....
but he is caring bout me...so he have sayang me a long time.....
then i ask him go 2 sleep liao~~~
and he~~~

~~~






~~~






~~~






he say okkkk!

HAHA
sometimes he looks vr cute larr~~~
and i like 2 kacau him..






and i love N97!!!






thx grace..b cos of u~~~~
haha..no larr..is u let me kn tis nic n useful touch screen phone
but it's more more expensive than iphone..almost double u kn..walao..
I prefer white..







n97 vs i phone

i wish i can get n97 one day..

cos i really really vr love it!

DEAR,let's buy a couple phone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment