♥ 999 of him and her...♥

Yes,today,06102009,Tuesday,is a significance plus memorable day of him and her-MR♥ J wif MISS♥ PEDDY..




999-It's not the police station's calling number for u.In fact,it's can really say is a big big day for us. Yes,Mr.J and Miss Peddy have their 999 days together since 2007.01.12 until now 2009.10.07. So a long time.You maybe confuse that why we can make so a long-time-love until now bcos we've a long distance between each other and we can't meet at anytime we wish for,then we can only meet up at about 3/4/5 times in a year.If u really ask me like this, I really can't answer u.Is not have the answer,it's difficult to say out.Maybe it's really has a kind of special 缘份 between us which then hold us tightly until now.It's also can be say that's a feeling.None of feeling, none of love.Agree??We can also say that our love have magic power.Sometimes I believed.Or u can praise and even appreciate us bcos of our tough,concentrated, willpower or else.




If u ask me what are the things he did is the most touchful to me?The thing I feel most touchful is on the 2007.07.12 ,our half year,he went to XTRIM curved my name-PEDDY on his hair.Too suprise! And that day morning,he came to school to find me and showed his present to me.Although it's not an expensive present,but it's an unforgettable present for me in my lifetime.And another suprise is he suddenly stood in front of me after school and wore the black shirt I bought for him.We actually didn't decided wanted to celebrate on that day.When I asked him.he kept said that 'Bcos today is our half-year day.'..Sweetting in my heart =) It's just a simply love action,then make me sweet and sweet until now.DEAR,when u see this,will u feel suprise ?I wanna to let u know,wat i want is u,is your love,but is not those luxury things u can buy for me.These luxuries only can make me happy in a short time while those things you did it by yours sincerely heart can make me feel happiness until forever..It looks nothing,but for me,it's my whole,my life...

♥ LOVE can actually simplified if u want♥









The second things that make me touch is the tatoo-PEDDY on his back of body.Why this is not the most most things I feel touch? Bcos I knew it already before he did it.Actually, I wish to praise him.He is so brave. I dunnoe wat he thought at that moment.Will he regrets one day??It's not sure and difficults to say.I wanna to say THANK YOU ,DEAR to him.Thank you for showing how much you love me,thank you for tolerating me,thank you for all the things you had done for me.I LOVE YOU =]


爱上你第一次是偶然,
爱上你第二次是必然,
爱上你第三次是命中注定。

Trust that=]

Him and Her

♥2007♥



♥ 2009♥




♥ To the world you may be one person.but to one person you may be the world.♥

♥ 999-foreva foreva foreva♥



---------------------------------pen off------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment