Announcement

Passed Passed Passed!!!

Hey hey =]

Miss piggy Peddy has passed her CAR LICENSE EXAM already..I mean myself larr shit.



Anyway, I wish to say congratulation to myself bcos it's too difficult to make it.Napei,u know that car is very new and I felt so difficult to control and maintain it.diao..Thanks God bcos my parking,3步转,上坡,all got full marks.Woo..proud.haha,bo larr =]



Let's show you the evidence->





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1000

Today is 1000days wif him..No any celebration lorr.Damn boring xia.Hope he will happy although I'm so unhappy with 'something bitchy ' .Tell u,I will never been forget abt this 'things' .NEVER NEVER NEVER AND NEVER! You better think carefully abt this 'things'.If not,I don't know how crazy will I become later. =( I don't wish so ok..Praying.Dun't know why I still couldn't cool down my anger.Shit larr.

♥Somehow I wish that he can always be my side♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jelly mooncakes-presented by my close neighbour

-BUT-Very very gaowei.Once is enough.I swear this is the first time and will be my last time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment