IS IT YOU?


♥If there are 1000 steps between us, you only need to take the 1st step.Then I will take the remaining 999 steps toward you.♥



These few days,i'm getting better,so buddies dun worry me and feel sad when reading my posts..If i get anything which make me sad or wat later ,i'll write at here so all of u will know it..



Recently(I mean tis few days),he treats me better than past two/three weeks .Tat's good for me ,bcos i'll happier and no more cry out already..He even asked me wheather wanted to celebrate his birthday or not..Why not??XD..Is it my L.O.V.E will come back soon??Aii~i dunnoe larr...struggling again...:( Hoping**




*today is my mum's birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!




----------------------------pen off----------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment