But most of all thank you for loving me for who I am :]

♥ Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey babies, ponteng school today.haha.bcos two of my girls dunnoe why absences larr so I juz follow them XD.It's a damn boring unsignificance day.SPM is juz around the corner, I didn't prepare it yet and my future is juz like huii says that is darker and darker..haha..same same..So, after this, I need to prepare le larr ok?! napei. Exam paper is bitchy devil.



♥Babe Evonne♥ Viewed ur bloggie and found that u r bullied by a bitch.nvr mind i tell u. We 'him' her back if we meet her at any places one day.Maybe we can shout out 'FUCK U BITCHY' loudly at that moment to let everyone know she's a little girl who likes to发桥only.Give her a big big laseh..Anyway,always be happy okk babe.Love u.. ♥


♥ Babe Ivy ♥ Finally, u updated ur bloggie liao.New template is nice and sweet.U also ponteng rite?haha.供你出来.aiya nvr mind larr,we always ponteng together de ma ,everyone know it XD.


♥ Everyone ♥ MR.J and I 复合 already... :) Dun worry me ,I'm getting better although still have some unhappy there.



*Photos will upload later if I'm free:)*
*071009--1000days of us
-Car license full test


------------------------------Miss Peddy loves u--------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment