Love is like war...Easy to start...Difficult to end...And impossible to forget...



♥Juz for U-MR.J♥
Love is like war,easy to start,difficult to end and impossible to forget.I love u not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with u.There's no one who loves u like I do this I promise.


Yes,I think I needed to give u time and also give me time to cool down ourself.There are really too many things happenned around us recently.I still need somemore time to recover my pain and I think you are needed too.Let's time prove everything.Your inconfidence taught me to be strong and tough in order to get my love come back.I will try my best to learn how to tolerate u,to understand u,to love u,to cherish u and else in the correct way.So after that maybe u can feel free when loving me and we will not be feel hard and get more hurt which are we don't wish for.Is it in this way can be say that is the best for us?I think it is.Then,I'm still waiting you come back for ur birthday after two weeks later.I feel so sorry,because I had never given u a real celebration during your birthday before.So,this year,your 18 years old birthday,I wish and want to have a real and happy birthday celebration with you if u will get to come back.If not,it's sad for me in my heart =( .But anyway,you are the king in that day,so all the decisions are on your hand and I will respect your decisions.I'm praying sincerely and hardly.Hope that God will bring good luck to me. =]




And also today,in the school,we had a lot of fun in the bilik wawasan there.PMR is still going on.Ivy,Jeriel and I had a long funny and upset chat in the tittle of 'Those BITCH'.lolx.(See, I really make it here.haha)Why will I say it is funny?Haha,because in our whole chatting contents,we use 'BITCH' to represant them.Then, HaoChuan cannot made it with us bcos he don't wat we said about.Haha.Jeriel,you've too obvious le lo haha.Oh,JunJie and Desmond talked a lot about wild animals.Egg,so gaowei lo.I found that I really dislike animals.No hate,but dislike.Aiya whatever lar.


SPM is just around the corner.I still couldn't concentrate my studies.OMG.My future is so dark.Shit.And I really hate the books lar.Tall like mountain.Maybe u will say this is my job and I couldn't say that like this way bcos I'm the first class student.But who cares? I am who I am.I'm no needed to be a faker and I hate faker so.Your discussions about me is not so important for me because all of u are not in my caring area and I hate you poke one's none into others' business too!If u did ,what I can think about u is only u're so-called low class bitch.I enjoy my life and I do what I like to do.This is who I am and is the only one.



Ok,it's time to pen off.See u guys =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment