When you become mine and I become yours

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.


This is a so-called lose day for me.Have a argue with him last night.He even switches off three of his phones until now so maybe he thinks I couldn't find him and he will have a nice sleep or even a peaceful day.But could u be understand how are my feeling since that moment until now?Could u,guys?It is too too too terrible and I almost go to knock my head toward the wall or any harden things hardly and hardly until my blood spurts out.Shit.So now,could u guys be understand how much the terrible feel I suffering now?If not, I will order u to go jump to the sea.Sucks!

U say I always lost my hot temper to u,then what about u?When u did that,did I said anything to u?I'm asking u,'Did I?'.When will u be cherish me?Is it needed I to sleep in the coffin,then only that moment u will know how to write the words of"Sorry"and "Regret" ?I think my half legs have already step into the coffin..I've lost in my way.... U ought to know by now how much I love u.


I really don't wish to sing 放逐爱情to you..Too sad..
爱你的心忘了上锁 傻傻让爱变成一种折磨
你对我一点不在乎 我还是爱得不认输
对你的爱我选择了让步
被放逐在寒冷的边境 去学习暧昧不清不是甜蜜
不再在乎所谓的不公平 静静地离去 静静地闭上眼睛


So,you see,everytime I listen his song I will feel very sad,then how are my feeling when I really sing out this song to you?So,I really hope that this song will always be listened by me but not sang out to my lover by myself.


Let's give us time to change our bad attitude.I give u time, u give me time too.
Because,
-Time will prove everything.I believe.-

♥When you become mine and I become yours♥


----------There's no one who loves you like I do this I promise-----------

0 comments:

Post a Comment