Steam Iron Promoter =)

Well,today I'm having a part-time job which as a promoter promotes the steam iron at Khim Guan electrical shop at Bestmart.
Start from 1200 until 1800 only.Damn RELAX.Wahaha.And the staff there are very kind although most of them are Malay and uncle.
They talk a lot to me and ask me this and that=)Working fun.
The most important thing is I forgot to ask their name.OMG I'm so blur.Hubby calls me BLUR QUEEN.Lolx.
They come and ask me to take some photos with them and I agree.
They uploaded to MY SPACE.Unfortunately I didn't get the pic bcos they din't play FB.=(
I'm very thankful to 玉敏and other staff who did help me especially the Malay guy who offer me a special price if I will buy ACER 4740G at there.Thanks a lot.
It's really a nice experience.


*Someone need part-time promoter can contact me=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment