Blah Blah Blah.

Damn it!Somebody bullies my babe huanhuan.><
TMD again =='
FUMOTF.
Fucking man,if u dare to bully huanhuan again,
I promise to u,
I will link ur fb at here and fb there.=)
Aha,u can't control me.
Nenenebubu.=P
Despise u.
Nobody able to control me.
I do wat I want.
That's me.
Freedom is mine.
Blah blah blah.

Huanhuan.
I'm so glad tat I still have u.
Thanks for ur care and comfort when something happen around me.
I love u.
And muackmuack=)
Let's hang out tgt.
Miss u so much.

And finally finished my work.
FREE free free.
I like it.
Working so tired so boring.
But the salary is high.
Love it,
Salary only.
Wahaha.

Will be hang out wif babe to Bugis.
Wanna buy a lot of shirt,pants,heels and decorations.
Anything and everything la.
I'm a 100% shopaholic.
Addicted to heels recently.
Love to buy different types of heels.
Heard tis before,
A NICE SHOES WILL BRING U TO A NICE PLACE.
Agree and believe.
Hope tat I will be leaded to a nice place,nice ppl.Everything will be nice=)

Have a very nice mood recently.=)
Hoping tat will not be a dream and leave me far again.
Hold it tight and tight.
I want all of tis and tat.



I'm MISS PEDDY.
Leave a comment to me=)
Love u guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment