FOLLOW MY LIFE.


Oh sry guys as it's a long time that I didn't update my bloggie.
Miss me rite??Wahaha.I'm back.

There are too much thingy happen around mr these few weeks.
And I really dunnoe how to write out all of that at here.
U know,I'm so lazy plus somemore forgetful.Aha.Forgive me =)

Ok lah,let's start my story.

8/5
Yap it's clubbing time.With my sweety babe and Venus guys.
1010 rejected my invite=(
Nvr mind lah.Let's party next time.And drink drank drunk.
It's wonderful.I wanna drunk with 1010.
Heineken Bacardi ,mine.lolx.Drunkard 1010.
Cabana.DJ no good.no mood.
Next time Dolce
Gannasai Eric n Max,saw me but didn't called me.











-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My working time.
Promote LED,LCD,PLASMA,3D TV with A.E.S guys.
Nice job,nice colleague,nice salary.
But very tired.Everyday like a piglet wanna sleep.


Firenzzi promoter.
小6 AND peddy







Babe BoonBoon and miss peddy
BoonBoon treats me so good.I love u.Muack.
And she is a make up artist too.
Make up service provided.
Get her contact by me if U want.





素颜><
Didn't get shocked rite guys?Wahahah.
And thx u so much SAM as fetch me to work everyday.=)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

13/5

Hang out with my老朋友
Bugis Bugis Bugis.
It is actually a very tired date for me bcos b4 that I'm busy for work and photo shooting a whole day.
But nvr mind lah just go out for relax myself and have some fun.
Didn't buy many thingy there as I got them already.
Bought a few little-bit-sexy shirt back.
But I didnt take the pic.Wahaha.






My meal at bugis
HONEY BEEF.Damny super delicious.
U have to try it.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attend a competition
Stage杂志封面人物。
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1564557741&ref=profile#!/photo.php?pid=974472&id=1564557741&subject=131049831833

Very lucky tat I get the highest 'like' in fb and straightly leading to final competition.
Very unlucky tat I giv up the chance to the final as the place for final at KL and I need to work tat day.Sigh
BUT
very lucky tat I didn't go to KL for competition as tat day afternoon my grandmother suddenly passed away.................
I put down all my work,back to hometown.
SAD SAD SAD.
Now I'm fine=)
Just forget it.
And everybody wondering I'm back for fun or photo shooting.Shit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something abt my photoshooting will post out by next post.
Follow me.=)

Leave a comment to me=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment